Saturday 21 May 2016

K V J Alumni Meet - 21st May 2016

                                        K V J Alumni Meet - 21st May 2016


Its been really long since i have peeped into this particular slot of my life.

Reasons far & many, shall take it up one at a time.

Starting with today, Today a red letter day. The KVJ Alumni Meet took place a Sambharam Resort near M.S Palya in Bangalore.
Dakshiyani had attended too, my batch-mate.
I had no inkling that i would be attending, but then my elder brother had been sending me messages and forwards regarding the said meet. And Daksh also was hinting at the same. Since she had attended a meeting prior this one she was being coerced (forgive me for being brash) to attend the formal one.
The folks conducting wanted an elaborate Alumni status as KVJ under one umbrella.
Lets hope something like this happens. Somebody has to take up the cudgel.
Kick off was assigned for 3 PM.
I made it to the venue by around 3:15 PM, thanks to Jacob Abraham.
My batch mate & owner of M./s Rontek.
   

No comments:

Post a Comment